Sunday, August 2, 2026

I Wasted My Best Investing Years—Here’s What I’d Do Different

If I could go back and talk to my 25-year-old self, these are the financial lessons I’d share.

I made mistakes. I bought things I didn’t need, carried debt longer than I should have, and waited too long to start investing. Looking back, those decisions cost me far more than I realized at the time.

In this video, I share the advice I wish someone had given me in my 20s:

✅ Why starting early matters more than investing big
✅ The true cost of bad debt
✅ How budgeting creates financial freedom
✅ Why an emergency fund changes everything
✅ The power of increasing your income over time

Whether you’re 25, 45, or even approaching retirement, these timeless money lessons can help you build a stronger financial future.

Get My Investing & Retirement Tools:
https://ift.tt/30ZFqwQ

Including:
• Portfolio Planner™
• Portfolio Manager™
• DRIP Score™
• Retirement Stress Test™

This video is for educational purposes only and should not be considered financial advice. Always do your own research before making investment decisions

00:00 Advice I Wish I Had at 25
00:25 Why Your 20s Matter Most
01:14 Common Money Mistakes
03:00 My $30,000 Encyclopedia Mistake
04:46 Start Investing Early
05:40 Avoid Bad Debt
06:18 Budget Like a Boss
07:10 Build an Emergency Fund
08:00 Increase Your Income
09:20 It’s Never Too Late
10:12 The Power of Compound Interest
11:04 Final Thoughts

Welcome to Simply Money — Your trusted guide to financial freedom.
We share expert strategies, smart investing tips, and powerful money management tools to help you build wealth, eliminate debt, and create lasting financial security. From budgeting basics to advanced investing strategies, Simply Money gives you the knowledge and confidence to take control of your financial future.

✅ Get My Exclusive Google Sheets Finance Trackers → https://ift.tt/30ZFqwQ

Simplify your finances with easy-to-use tools for budgeting, investing, and dividend tracking.

🎁 Claim Your FREE Simply Money Mall Member Key → https://ift.tt/tl0PfNn

Shop, compare, and unlock exclusive financial tools designed to save you time and money.

📌 Subscribe today → https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_l97x5tK1_pb3ujNRyq6aw?sub_confirmation=1

Join thousands learning how to build wealth, retire smarter, and reach financial independence.

What you’ll learn on Simply Money:

How to budget and save smarter

Passive income & dividend investing

Retirement planning strategies

Debt payoff methods that actually work

Real estate & alternative investments

Financial independence and early retirement (FIRE)

🚀 Start your journey to financial freedom today. Every video is packed with real strategies, proven insights, and practical tools to help you succeed.

———————————————————————————
📚 Top Recommended Finance Books

Psychology of Money: https://amzn.to/3qRbaOd

Richest Man in Babylon: https://amzn.to/3PmFGJ9

Total Money Makeover: https://amzn.to/3syl4Vc

Simple Path to Wealth: https://amzn.to/3syl4Vc

Atomic Habits: https://amzn.to/3Z1wFs0

The Intelligent Investor: https://amzn.to/3qZXqAK

———————————————————————————
🔗 Connect with Simply Money
Facebook: https://ift.tt/7mS4HZj

Pinterest: https://ift.tt/NGCuwq5

X: https://twitter.com/simplymoneyken

Instagram: https://ift.tt/xmZ9seQ

📖 Read on Medium: https://ift.tt/MYFtgWs

📸 Get inspired on Instagram: https://ift.tt/3Q1hPDK

========================================
✉ Sponsorships / Promotions / Inquiries: investingtheeasyway@gmail.com

#simplymoney
#investingtheeasyway
#financialeducation

from Simply Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgmbNF9tX3k



from Simply Money https://ift.tt/bDMxsj4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unlock Portfolio Growth: Balance Yield & Performance #shorts

Discover the secrets to portfolio growth, income generation, drip impact, diversification, and long-term performance. The ultimate portfoli...