Get My Exclusive Investing Spreadsheets & Tools:
https://ift.tt/hELbaGD
In this Finelo review, I’m taking a look at whether education can help you become a more confident investor and make better long-term financial decisions.
Here at Simply Money, you’ve heard me say many times, “I don’t buy ETFs… I hire them.” But before you can hire the right investments, you need to understand what each one is designed to do. That’s exactly why I wanted to explore Finelo.
Finelo is an investing and trading education platform, not a brokerage or investment app. It offers bite-sized lessons, quizzes, an AI Mentor, an AI Chart Analyzer, and a market simulator that lets you practice with virtual money before risking real dollars.
In this video I walk through:
My first impressions of the platform
The Learning Pathways
The AI Mentor
The AI Chart Analyzer
The market simulator
The Leaderboard
Who I think can benefit the most
Whether I believe it’s worth adding to your investing toolbox
Remember, Finelo is designed to help you learn. It is not a brokerage, the simulator uses virtual money, and nothing in this video should be considered financial advice. Always do your own research before making investment decisions.
Learn more about Finelo:
https://ift.tt/YE3oZKD
#FineloReview #InvestingEducation #RetirementPlanning
__________
00:00 Stop asking “What ETF should I buy?”
00:23 Why education may be your best investment
00:50 Sponsored by Finelo
01:08 Welcome to Simply Money
01:40 Why this video is different
02:02 Why learn before you invest?
02:41 First impressions of Finelo
03:17 Learning Pathways walkthrough
04:24 Trading simulator overview
05:46 Are you hiring the right investments?
07:10 Practice before risking real money
08:13 Experience vs emotions
09:07 Building your investment team
10:44 Who Finelo is best for
12:24 AI trade analysis tools
13:47 AI market forecast
14:36 Portfolio tools & simulator
14:55 Final thoughts
15:29 What Finelo can and can’t replace
16:10 Every ETF has a job
__________
Welcome to Simply Money — your source for ETF investing, dividend income, passive income, retirement planning, and financial freedom.
I break down real-world investing strategies using data, portfolio analysis, backtesting, and income projections to help you make smarter financial decisions.
On this channel you’ll learn:
• ETF Investing Strategies
• Dividend Income & Passive Income
• Covered Call ETFs & High-Yield Investing
• Monthly Income Portfolios
• Retirement Income Planning
• Growth vs Income Investing
• Dividend Growth & Yield on Cost
• Portfolio Analysis & ETF Comparisons
• DRIP Strategies & Income Reinvestment
• Financial Independence & Wealth Building
Featured investments include SCHD, SCHG, JEPI, JEPQ, SPYI, QQQI, CHPY, IWMI, GPIQ, GPIX, and other dividend and income-focused ETFs.
Simply Money Investing Tools
• Simply Money DRIP Score
• Simply Money Portfolio Planner
• Simply Money Retirement Stress Test
• Income Forecast & Income Tracker
• Dividend & Portfolio Analysis Tools
Get access here:
https://ift.tt/hELbaGD
Free Simply Money Member Key:
https://ift.tt/4gIJE32
Subscribe for weekly videos on ETF investing, dividend income, passive income, retirement planning, and financial freedom.
#SimplyMoney #ETFInvesting #DividendInvesting #PassiveIncome #RetirementPlanning #DividendIncome #MonthlyIncome #IncomeInvesting #FinancialFreedom #WealthBuilding
from Simply Money https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrWTynZXmlo
from Simply Money https://ift.tt/FiED3tL
No comments:
Post a Comment